Wednesday, March 18, 2015

(Some) Books That Seem Important To Me

Commentary::Personal
Audience::All
UUID: 796fa48c-2be5-4e09-a181-a3a3c00bc4a0

Have an image of a stack of books. They are all worth writing about, in contexts that may be surprising. That one on the bottom? SPAM NATION was a recommended purchase in Just Buy Spam Nation. It became a best-seller, which had nothing to do with my efforts (this site only gets a few hundred hits per month), but because Brian Krebs rocks, in terms of consumer security. Which is why I recommend his site. Pardon me, but I seem unable to force my fingers to type 'Blogroll'. It ranks right up there with 'Blogosphere', in terms of suckage.

I mentioned some of these in Four Books on Order, back on March 9.



Followers (both of you) may note that I am now including an Audience identifier, and a UUID. More on that in a future post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 60 days go into a moderation queue. It keeps out a lot of blog spam.

I really want to be quick about approving real comments in the moderation queue. When I think I won't manage that, I will turn moderation off, and sweep up the mess as soon as possible.

If you find comments that look like blog spam, they likely are. As always, be careful of what you click on. I may have had moderation off, and not yet swept up the mess.